Saturday, November 12, 2016

Week 2-November STS-Book Hoarder

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

I'm seriously in need of a book hoarder's intervention! This was another ridiculous week of getting books!

I've read Cursed Fate and LOVE it! I've been dying for Swear and Fighting for Infinity on audio! What's a Soulmate sounds awesome and has a very unique concept with the whole black and white versus color world.

For Review:

Bought:



Audiobooks Bought:



Library Audiobooks:

Kindle Unlimited:


Shared with me in the family library:



Freebies:



So what did you get this week? Have you read any of these books? 

3 comments:

  1. So many books. I love the covers for all of your books. Your books look so pretty. I'm adding a few of these books to my wishlist. Great haul. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice!! Lots of new to me reads here!! I can't wait to read Swear! Though I'm gonna need to re-read the series again in order to remember everything! LOL! And ooh I still need to read The Collector's Society myself! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, that sure is a lot of books! But hey, the holidays are coming up, and you can binge-read everything. :D I love Karen Hooper's books. I hope you enjoy all of your new additions, Andrea!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete