Sunday, November 6, 2016

Over stacking the shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Okay, okay, so I went a little crazy this week. There's no way I'm going to have time to read them all, but it's hard to pass up a good book. 

I've so been dying to get my hands on Silver Flame as well as Invidious on audio. Even the library had some new ones on audio that I was able to snag. Wink Poppy Midnight and Hexed have been on my TBR list for a while now.


Bought:
Audiobooks Bought:
Library Audiobooks:
Kindle Unlimited:
Freebies:
What about you? What did you stack your shelves with this week?

4 comments:

  1. You got a lot of beautiful books this week. I hope you love all of your new goodies.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many books! I'm checking them all out on Goodreads :)

    I really want to read Wink Poppy Midnight. Hope you enjoy all the books.


    Haraiah @ Random Things In Action

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nothing wrong with going a little book-crazy! Last week was my book-crazy week. :D I loved Wink Poppy Midnight! The rest of the books you got are new to me. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Andrea. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! What a haul!! Sooo many new to me titles! Except for Wink Poppy Midnight! That one was quite an intriguing read! I hope you enjoy all the lovely new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete