Saturday, October 29, 2016

sts-Halloween weekend

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

I nabbed a ton of audiobooks this week! I find that I listen to them when I'm cleaning, driving, doing non-writing computer work, and before bed. 

ARC's
I'm reading Infinity by Jus Accardo right now and it's really good! Just finished Spied by J.M. Miller and was a super cute romantic comedy. I read Midnight Hour, the finally to The Shadow Falls series by C.C. Hunter and was very happy with the ending!

Sanctuary was a great read by Melle Amade, and I brushed up on my Amanda Hocking for the final book on Nov. 9th! 

Super excited for Andromeda's Reign and Rogue Souls, and Royally Screwed!

For Review:

Bought:


Audiobooks Bought:







Library Audiobooks:




Kindle Unlimited:

Freebies:



What about you? What did you stack your shelves this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh very nice! I might have to actually re-read Amanda Hocking's series before the finale FINALLY comes out into the world! Never thought I'd do that that! LOL! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH! So many books! I'm glad you're enjoying the Accardo book! Some of the books you have here look really good - I have the J. Lynn Brazen novel but have not read it yet. I've seen good reviews for Royally Screwed and Paper Princess. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fantastic weekend, Andrea. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete