Thursday, October 8, 2015

Top Ten Thursdays- Paranormal Series I've Yet to Finish



I completed the September Sequel challenge last month. I managed to read 20 sequels!
In that spirit, I realize there are quite a few series that have been put aside.
Here are the top ten series that I've yet to finish (Paranormal Edition).



1. The Dark Divine series by Bree Despain

















2. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting


















3. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready


















4. Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


















5. Greywalker by Kat Richardson


















6. Castor Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


















7. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer


















8. Gwen Sparks by Stephanie Nelson


















9. Vamp Chronicles by Christin Lovell


















10. Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout


















No comments:

Post a Comment