Saturday, October 3, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #158 - Rachel Van Dyken


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

For Review:





Purchased:





Audiobooks Purchased:





Audiobooks Borrowed:





Freebiees:



I'm so excited!!! I got some great books this week! I can't wait for The Unquiet Past by Kelley Armstrong, Redeeming Angel by J.L. Weil, and Divine Uprising by Rachel Van Dyken!


I already read The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken and LOVED it!!! On the other hand, Nocte by Courtney Cole, was disappointing  The book didn't give all the answers and they just said 'The End'. But, now I need to read book two just to figure out the mystery.


Have you read any of these? Did you enjoy them?


What did you get this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment