Saturday, September 19, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #156



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 


What a week!!! I got soooo many great books!


I have already read and LOVED Fangs for the Memories by Molly Harper and Courted by Jennifer Chance.


I can't wait to read Here They Lie by D.K. Burrow, The Drafter by Kim Harrison, Damned if I Do by Erin Hayes, and Four Days by Dannika Dark!



For Review:




Purchased:




Audiobooks Purchased:



Audiobooks borrowed:





Freebies:





Have you read any of these? Were they any good?

What did you get this week?



2 comments:

  1. Nice haul. These are all new to me. Hope you enjoy reading all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brigid Kemmerer's debut series! The first book will always be my favorite. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete