Friday, August 28, 2015

September is for Sequels Challenge


September is for Sequels is hosted by Lisa @ Lisa Loves Literature. I definitely need to hop on this one! I am notoriously bad at reading sequels and finishing series. I get so many shiny new books that I get distracted by. It's not that I don't WANT to continue with these series, I am just so bad at waiting, and when the sequels finally come out, I end up buried under piles of new books. So, September sounds like a great month to focus on a few much anticipated sequels!


Objective:

To read and review a minimum of 4 sequels between the dates of September 1st and 30th

My goal for this challenge is: 20
(I know, what am I thinking???)

I have 40 sequels on my shortlist to be read. 
Since I can't choose what I will be in the mood for, I will show all of them.

(BTW I already own all of these except: Craft by Lacey Weatherford, Salvaged Souls by Desni Dantone, and Loving Ean by Elle Christiansen; the first two come out in September and the third one I just have to one click still.)

I start this craziness on September 1st!

Rules:
  • The book must be a sequel - it can be any # in the series, just not the first book.  Prequels can count if they were published AFTER the first one in the series.  You can do e-books, even ARCs or e-galleys, as well as good old fashioned books.  And, I'll even let you count the little 1.5 novellas that are often published as e-books only.  















1. Everlost by Candace Knoebel
2. Sin and Swoon by Tara Brown
3. Sacrifice by Jennifer Snyder
4. Syndrome by Eva Truesdale
5. The Pentagram Child Part 2 by Stephanie Hudson
6. Vanished by Aimee Ash
7. Deceptions by Lisa L. Wiedemeyer
8. Bound by Spells by Stormy Smith
9. Burn by Jody Morse and Jayme Morse
10. Coveted by Stephanie Nelson
11. Cinder X by Jessica Sorensen
12. Exiled by Sophie Davis
13. I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas by Molly Harper
14. The Mate Challenge by Milly Taiden
15. The Guardian's Dynasty by Justine Winter
16. The Decision by Heather Gillette
17. Soul Screamers Volume Four: Last Request Novella by Rachel Vincent
18. Savor by Alyssa Rose Ivy
19. Entice by Jessica Shirvington
20. Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
21. Daylighters by Rachel Caine
22. The Undead Pool by Kim Harrison
23. Salvaged Soul by Desni Dantone
24. Fractured Souls by Jessica Sorensen
25. Untamed by Brenda K. Davies
26. Loving Ean by Elle Christensen
27. Craft by Lacey Weatherford (pending release date)
28. Bad Wolf by Jennifer Ashley
29. Summoned by Amanda K. Dudley-Penn
30. Blinded by Jennifer Dean
31. Solstice Sea by Maddy Edwards
32. A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
33. Bound Book 2 by A.M. Hudson
34. Ungifted by Kelly Oram
35. Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout
36. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
37. Evil Red by Nikki Jefford
38. A Girl and Her Wolf by Jody Morse and Jayme Morse
39. Capture by Melissa Darnell
40. Sins of the Innocent by Jamie McGuire

No comments:

Post a Comment