Saturday, July 25, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #148


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

For Review:



Purchased:


Won/Gifted:





Freebies:


I got a few really great books this week! I'm excited about Shattered Blue, Lake Ephemeral (was on sale!), and Beauty and the Werewolf!

Okay, I was so excited for Shattered Blue, I already finished it. AMAZING!!!! I'm so happy that I took the chance on this gripping read from an amazingly talented author. Book two needs to be released pronto!


I already read Breathe: The Devastation Series by Kelley Harvey, and can't wait to read the next installment!


There were a lot of discounted and free books this week in the contemporary romance genre. I enjoy Jennifer L. Armentrout and Cora Carmack. Lindsey Kelk is an author I have been wanting to check out.

I've heard a lot of hype about Taste (and the series) by Cambria Hebert, and Fallen Crest High by Tijan. I'm curious about both of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment