Saturday, July 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #147


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

This week was another great week for deals! I'm so excited to read Sin and Swoon, the sequel to Blood and Bone by Tara Brown. This series is dark and twisty. Excellent writing!


I found a couple of deeply discounted books that I snapped up, like Missing Melissa, The Illusion of Annabella, Flirting with Disaster and Bad Wolf, all under $2!


Bound 2 has been pre-ordered since I first heart it's release date, can't wait to finish the spin-off sequel. Then I found out Jamie McGuire actually wrote a companion novella for her Providence series and I had to have it!


The library had a few good books I got my hands on and there were quite a few freebies I am looking forward to giving a try.


What about you? What did you pick up this week? Have you read any of these?



For Review:



Purchased:





Borrowed:






Freebies:






2 comments:

  1. Great haul! You got lots of pretty new books! Plus, it's always good when you don't have to spend too much money to get them. Enjoy all your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always get some pretty books. I always add books that I see from your haul to my own e-books. Great stack indeed.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete