Tuesday, June 2, 2015

TBR Tuesday #3




TBR Tuesday # 3


My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.



This week for me its:


Shattered Secrets

by Krystal Wade


After being kidnapped, hogtied, and stuffed in the trunk of a car, seventeen-year-old Abigail Nichols' boy problems seem unimportant.
She couldn't be more wrong.

The boy who saves her holds her heart.

But Derick Crawford also holds secrets.

Magical beings who guide human emotions are fighting an invisible war dating back to the dawn of time, and Abigail's one of them. The more she learns of her heritage, the less she wants to know. Armed with a very old, very massive book to teach them about their history, Abigail and Derick run away to a place where they think they can be safe and happy, only to have their troubles secretly hitch a ride.

Her history book is in a sharing mood, and it tells her to keep a secret of her own.

But has she put her trust in the wrong place?

And will the world survive if she has?
 

Add it too Goodreads!



This author writes magic! I wish I had enough time to read 
all my books on my Kindle! Shattered Secrets is on my short 
list now!



SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your TBR pile.






3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book but it sure sounds interesting. Hope you get to read it soon.
    Every now and then, I make a little in-road into my pile of books. Then I go browsing on Amazon, and the pile grows again. I doubt I'll ever catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving on this cover and the book sounds really interesting. I hope you are able to get to this book soon. Thank you so much for posting this post. It means the world to me that you're posting. Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete