Monday, December 9, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays #40


Top Ten Tuesdays where I share with you some of my favorite books with a different theme each week!

This weeks theme: The twelve NA's of Christmas novellas

1. Wide Spaces by Shelly Crane











2. Winter Kisses by Addison Moore











3. Cross Country Christmas by Tiffany King











4. Frosted Midnight by Breena Wilde











5. If I Return by Sawyer Bennett











6. Brave by Zoe Dawson











7. Christmas Catch by Chelsea Cameron











8. Warmth in Ice by A. Meredith Walters











9. A Little Christmas Romance by H.M. Ward











10. All for you by Marquita Valentine











11. Off the Market by Magan Vernon











12. A Season for Hope by Sarra Cannon












1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    I found your great blog via Book Blogs! I look forward to reading your posts. Please follow my blog back at http://lorenmathisbooks.blogspot.com/ .

    Thanks!
    L

    ReplyDelete