Monday, August 26, 2013

Review of Losing It by Cora Carmack



Description:

Virginity.

Bliss Edwards is about to graduate from college and still has hers. Sick of being the only virgin among her friends, she decides the best way to deal with the problem is to lose it as quickly and simply as possible-- a one-night stand. But her plan turns out to be anything but simple when she freaks out and leaves a gorgeous guy alone and naked in her bed with an excuse that no one with half-a-brain would ever believe. And as if if that weren't embarrassing enough, when she arrives for her first class of her last college semester, she recognizes her new theatre professor. She'd left him naked in her bed about 8 hours earlier.

Review: 

This was an awesome book.  I loved every minute of it.  It was quirky, sexy and romantic.  I loved Bliss's character.  She was such a control freak that she had trouble giving into those things in life that you can't control.

Garrick was just darn sexy.  The Brittish accent and the good looks about did me in.  I'd want my professor too if they looked like him!  Yummy!  And then there's Cade.  He's sweet and a great friend.  Can it be enough to fall for him as he has her?

The whole forbidden love was steamy and a major hotness factor in this book.  I like the way the play that Bliss is acting in parallels to their situation and feelings.

There wasn't a thing I would change about this book.  It was a great new adult contemporary romance.  If you liked Beautiful Disaster or My Favorite Mistake, then this is a must read.  I have to give this book five freaking glittery stars since it rocked!


Buy it here on Amazon

Buy it here on Barnes and Noble






Other books in this series:






No comments:

Post a Comment