Friday, July 26, 2013

Top Five Guilty Pleasures


Just a fun post about me, the author behind the blog :)

1. The Vampire Diaries, Beauty and the Beast, Orphan Black and Revenge.  I love these shows and never miss an episode!!







 



2. Sugar!  I am a sucker for ice cream and fruit snacks :)




















3. Pillows.  I have two very expensive pillows that I wouldn't trade for anything.  They are so comfortable.














4. Books.  I read 346 books last year alone.  I love to read. I am a fan of Kelley Armstrong, Kim Harrison, Kiera Cass, Shelly Crane, Nichole Chase, Cyndi Goodgame, Alyssa Rose Ivy and Jennifer Snyder.  These are just the authors on my short list of favs.









5. Music.  I listen to music everyday when I write, write and drive.  I love Jack's Mannequin, Taylor Swift, Sugarland, Death Cab for Cutie, One Republic, Paramore, Evanescence, Jake Owens and Automatic Loveletter to name a few on my large list.










What about you?  What are some of your guilty pleasures?



No comments:

Post a Comment