Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #46- Super Edition




Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:



















Bought:









































Utopia paperbacks (most are signed): 




























What do y'all think?  I got so many great books this past week :)  Awaken and Consume are going to be epic.  I bought a ton of books with my new gift card too!  

UtopYA was a blast and I met so many fabulous authors!  I came back with tons of signed books and amazing swag too!  What did you stack your shelves with this week?


8 comments:

  1. Awesome haul you've got this week! I've been wanting to read Awaken since the cover is really pretty, but I guess I'll have to read the 1st and 2nd book first :D
    Hope you'll enjoy them all!

    Neysa @ [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow! That is a beautiful haul! What a lot of books!
    I hope you enjoy reading all of them.

    Mariska My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've got some great books to read! Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got so many good ones! Enjoy! If you have a sec please check out my Stacking the Shelves post http://bookcrackercaroline.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got some awesome books with amazing covers this week. I hope you liked Recalled more than I did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel Fire has been recommended to me so many times - well that series anyways. I also love the cover for Recalled! Cambria is awesome! Great haul! :)

    Giselle @ Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow girl! That is a wonderful haul! I know that most of those books are on my list to read. Have fun reading!

    Come check out my Stacking the Shelves at Paperback Lass

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! Hope you enjoy all your books. Happy Reading!
    Here is my STS.

    ReplyDelete