Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays #16


Top Ten Tuesdays where I share with you some of my favorite books with a different theme each week!

This weeks theme: Saddest Books I've recently read

1. Taking Chances by Molly McAdams















2. Forever my Girl by Heidi McLaughlin
















3. Take this Regret by A.L. Jackson

4. The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
















5. Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy
















6. The Willows: Haven by Hope Collier
















7. Darkness Falls by Christin Lovell
















8. Vex by Addison Moore
















9. From Ashes by Molly McAdams
















10. When We Collide by A.L. Jackson


















What do you all think?  Have you read any of these?  Did you find them sad?  Don't get me wrong, I loved most of them, they just brought me a lot of tears.  What books have you read recently that have been sad?


No comments:

Post a Comment