Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #29


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.  This meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.

Book: Rive (Sequel to Rua)

Author: Miranda Kavi

Release Date: 2013

Description:

Coming 2013:

Celeste is not your ordinary teenage girl.

She’s part of a hidden world.

Something is after her kind.

Only she can stop it.

Celeste is new to the hidden world of the Tuatha and Sidhe, a people only thought to exist in Celtic mythology. With her adoptive family and boyfriend Rylan by her side, she travels to Ireland to meet her fellow Tuatha. Her happy orientation is shattered with a brutal murder and ensuing chaos in the Sidhe world.

Rifts form with her loved ones as she copes with her rapidly increasing powers and shifting position. In the midst of the upheaval, Celeste and her friends must discover who seeks to destroy the Tuatha and open the seam between the human and Sidhe world with deadly consequences.

RIVE is the romantic, action-packed sequel to RUA you’ve been waiting for!


I loved Rua and can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Rive.  I only wish I knew the release date so I could get it when it comes out.  Now I'll have to book stalk Miranda until I see a date :)  What did you wish for this Wednesday?


 

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks Andrea! RIVE should be out late Spring/Early Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your WW :) I hope you enjoy it when it comes out!!
    I'm a new follower from the WW hop
    my WW

    Shona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cover. It's very nice. I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-37.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooah. What a cover! <3

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete