Saturday, March 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #33


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:



































Bought:



















































































Freebies: 



































Okay, so what do you think?  Lots of great reads this week!  I'm not sure which book I'm more excited about, they all look awesome!  I think I'm going to be busy on many dates with my TBR shelf :)  What did you stack your shelves with this week?


4 comments:

  1. Anew looks so good!! Hope you like it :D
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imitation and Anew looks good :) Great haul! Thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Imitation looks amazing. the rest book good too. Great haul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Crest by Heather London. I love the cover for Distance, your new novel that is on your sidebar. Sorry the cover was very eye catching. You manage to find books that have amazing covers.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete