Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays #10


Top Ten Tuesdays where I share with you some of my favorite books with a different theme each week!

This weeks theme: My favorite Advanced Reading Copies I have gotten.

I love getting ARC's from the Publishers!  I mean, who doesn't want to read a book before it comes out???  Below is just a list of my more favorite ones.

 

 

1. Coveted by Shawntelle Madison










2. The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter










3. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry










4. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella










5. Dinner With a Vampire (The Dark Heroine, #1) by Abigail Gibbs










6. Someone to Love by Addison Moore










7. Flee by Miranda Kavi










8. Hunted by Sophie Davis










9. My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea Cameron










10. The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen










11. Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy










12. Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway










13. Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout










14. Circle of Lies (Red Ridge Pack #2) by Sara Dailey and Stacy Webber










15. ReAwakened by Ada Adams










16. Covet (The Clann #2) by Melissa Darnell










17. Wilde's Fire by Krystal Wade










18. Incendiary by Amy Bartol










19. Make it Last by Bethany Lopez










20. Focus by Alyssa Rose Ivy










21. Swift by Heather London










22. A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses by Molly Harper










23. Shallow by Georgia Cates










24. Persephone by Kaitlin Bevis










25. Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel













That was a tough list!  I had over 90 titles to choose from!  These just happened to be my favorites that I picked. What do you think?  Are you dying to read any of these?


2 comments:

  1. Yes, Yes, I so agree with Pushing the Limits. I need to read some of the others now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Goddess Inheritance for review also and I just finished it and it was awesome. :)
    old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/02/top-ten-tuesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete