Saturday, January 26, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #27

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:




















Bought:
























































































































Freebies: 
































































































































I got one stellar book for review that was awesome!!  I already read and reviewed it in like a day.  I'm excited for Everbound!!!  I think I binged on S.M. Reine's werewolf series!  I now have all 9 in the series and I'm deep into book two already.  Have you read any of these great finds?  What did you think of them?  Oh and...what did you stack your shelves with this Week?


7 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of choices. I hope you enjoy Everbound, I've heard a lot about it.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!! Lots and Lots of books :). I just finished Everneath and I can't wait to read the second one.
    Old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. Lots and Lots of Books. S.M. Reine has some amazing covers.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aurora Sky and Duplicity was pretty good :D Awesome haul and thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow The seasons of the moon series look awesome! I must check them out!

    Check Out My Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got Everbound! It's even better than Everneath and the ending was just plain shocking! Happy reading! (:

    My STS & check out my Most Anticipated 2013 Book Giveaway if you have time!

    ReplyDelete