Saturday, December 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #23


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:



































Purchased:



















































































Freebies: 
























Christmas came and I used my giftcards to get some awesome books!  There were so many deals this week:)  The books I received for review I got look awesome!  I love Addison Moore.  I also can't wait to read Circle of Lies.  I love werewolf books!  There were even a few good freebies this week also.  Tell me peeps, what did you stack your shelves with this week?


2 comments:

  1. Great Haul!!! Silver was a pretty good book. Can't wait to see what you think of it
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2012/12/stacking-shelves-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays.
    Also visit my site : extra money

    ReplyDelete