Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #15


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.  This meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.



Book: Focus (Book 2 in the Crescent Chronicles)

Author: Alyssa Rose Ivy

Release:  January 2013



Description:


Freshman year of college is hard even when you're not tied to the future king of a supernatural society.

Allie dives into college head first with Hailey as her roommate and the city of New Orleans as her backyard. As things within The Society heat up, Allie realizes that whether she’s with Levi or not, she's in far too deep to turn back.





If you read Flight, then you know why I'm dying to get my hands on this book:)  I can't wait to see what happens between Allie and Levi.  I was hooked from page one.  January is so far away...lol.  What do you think guys?  What did you wish for this Wednesday?



If you are an old follower via GFC, please re-follow me. I have moved to WordPress. I have listed following options below.
 Since my blog is now a Self-hosted blog you will have to follow me through: email subscription which is at the top of my sidebar. :)
http://andreaheltsleybooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment