Thursday, October 25, 2012

Review of Flight (The Crescent Chronicles) by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Description:

Sometimes you just have to take flight.

A summer in New Orleans is exactly what Allie needs before starting college. Accepting her dad’s invitation to work at his hotel offers an escape from her ex-boyfriend and the chance to spend the summer with her best friend. Meeting a guy is the last thing on her mind—until she sees Levi.

Unable to resist the infuriating yet alluring Levi, Allie finds herself at the center of a supernatural society and forced to decide between following the path she has always trusted or saving a city that might just save her.


 

 

Review:

I am now a huge fan of Alyssa Rose Ivy!!!  I couldn't say a bad thing about this book:)  I read it from beginning to end in one sitting and loved it so much!

I really enjoyed the characters in this story.  They were so diverse, yet meshed so well together.  Levi was the perfect bad boy and Jess was so boy crazy.  Allie had sworn off boys, but Levi wouldn't take no for an answer.

I am chomping at the bit to get to read the sequel, Focus that will be out early 2013.  I am also going to go right out and check out Alyssa Rose Ivy's other series and any other books of hers I can get my hands on!

This review is short and sweet because I really don't have anything to say other than this book rocked my socks off!  I recommend it to New Adults and older YA.  This book deserves five glittery stars since it is so amazing and all:) 


Buy it here on Amazon

Buy it here on Barnes and Noble









I can't wait for January 2013!!!!  The sequel to Flight, Focus, will be out and I am stoked! Check out a peek of it:


Description:

Freshman year of college is hard even when you're not tied to the future king of a supernatural society.

Allie dives into college head first with Hailey as her roommate and the city of New Orleans as her backyard. As things within The Society heat up, Allie realizes that whether she’s with Levi or not, she's in far too deep to turn back.



No comments:

Post a Comment