Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Meet the characters of Dreamwalker















Jared:Jensen Ackles                       
Boone: Ian Somerhalder
Noel: Phoebe Tonkin
Autumn: Autumn Reese
Samara: Natalie Portman
Augustine: Milo Ventemiglia

This would be my ideal cast for the characters of Dreamwalker.  *swoon* The guys are so smoking hot!!!!  I would have trouble choosing too!  Jared looks so sexy and mysterious, while Boone looks like the hottest bad boy ever.  Noel has it so rough..lol  Poor Autumn, Augustine is so dreamy at first, I would be giddy around him too:)

Check out my book Dreamwalker and tell me what you think.  Are you on team Jared or team Boone?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea!
    New follower from Book Blogs! Pleas check out my blog: http://severalbooksatonce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow Andrea!

    ReplyDelete