Monday, March 5, 2012

Official release date for Dissolve

Yeah!! The official release date for Dissolve is set for April 4, 2012.  It should be available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Itunes i hope:)  i am still working out the final publishing kinks for that.  Dreamwalker (Persephone's League of Immortals) is just about finished and should be out this summer!  It is by far my favorite book that I have written and I can't wait to share it.  I am at a bit of a standstill with Dancing with Death right now.  I hoped to have it finished soon, but writer's block has prevented me from finishing the ending of it yet.  It will be available hopefully end of the year or beginning of 2013.

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow long way from. Blockbuster I
    Impressed will. Be reading it the 24th. Congratz

    ReplyDelete